We compete in interclub competitions as members of the Photographic Society of America (PSA). Our members have the chance to compete against national and international clubs. We have proudly received top awards as a club and so have member for individual images!
For the 2020-2021 competition season, there will be 3 rounds for each division. Each round is DUE ON THE SAME DAY!
Images must fit a narrowly-defined category of nature/ wildlife photographs that must not include any man-made objects. Nature Guidelines
Images must express the characteristic features or culture of a land as they are found naturally with no geographical limitations. Travel Guidelines
- Useful guide for PSA Travel showing acceptable images. Judges Guide
Projected Image Division (PID):
Images are accepted across a broad range of photographic subjects and can be creatively altered in post processing. PID Guidelines
Members may submit up to three images, per division, per round (9 images max/round). Our club selection committee selects 6 images in each division to represent the club in each round. Members can view the selected images in the Club Albums (under Members in the menu).
The process for submission requires you to:
* Prepare your images correctly - NAME and SIZE are critical.
1. PSA image specs:
> Horizontal photos: 1400 pixels wide (do not adjust the height)
> Vertical photos: 1050 pixels high (do not adjust the width)
Color space: sRGB
Image format: JPG
2. Rename your images: LastName_FirstName_ImageTitle
* Register your participation through the event calendar. You can register for all 3 divisions at once or separately.
* Upload your images to the club's Dropbox folder for the correct competition division. Links for uploding images will be included in your registration confirmation.
Detailed instructions will be provided after you register. See under Upcoming Competitions to the right for any upcoming Rounds.
PSA Submission Deadlines for 2020-21
Competition Round 1 - Due November 1, 2020
Competition Round 2 - Due February 1, 2021
Competition Round 3 - Due date extended to April 1, 2021
Competition Image Gallery