2015 Lehigh Valley Photography Club Juried Exhibition Rotunda Gallery, Bethlehem City Hall
EXHIBIT DATE: Monday, November 2, 2015 to Wednesday, November 25, 2015
LOCATION: Rotunda Gallery, Bethlehem City Hall, 10 E. Church Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
ENTRY CRITERIA: Each paid LVPC member may submit two to three images for jurying.
- Digital editing and manipulation is allowed, however the final product must originate from a photographic image by you
- There is no theme. No nudes are permitted.
- Image can not have previously been exhibited in any other LVPC exhibit.
- There is no entry fee.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 by midnight
Enter via e-mail to email@example.com
- Requested size: 1080 pixels on the short side with a resolution of 92 pixels/inch
- File format: JPEG and sRGB color space
- File name: Member name and Image title.
- Entry should include member contact info, email or phone numbers(s) AND anticipated enlargement (print) size.
*Members will be notified with results starting Wed. Sept. 30th, allowing for 4 weeks to prepare works for exhibit.
DELIVERY: Thursday, October 29, 2015, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
HANGING: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:00 Noon to 4:30 PM
RECEPTION: Sunday, November 8, 2015, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
*Donations of non-alcoholic beverages, and ready-to-serve fruit, cheese, vegetables, and sweets are requested for the day of the reception.
PICK-UP: Monday, November 30, 2015 between 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM
- All photos must be matted and framed with glass or Plexiglas, with the exception of images printed on metal or canvas.
- Finished work cannot be smaller than 11×14 or larger than 24” x 30” (Image can be smaller but the outside dimensions of the framed and matted image must fit within the guidelines.)
- Mats must be of at least 4-ply thickness and neutral shades, such as white, ivory, gray or black. (Color and textured mats are allowed in the mat core or inside reveal (double mats only.)
- All pieces must be wired on the back for hanging.
- Frames must be a simple style of either metal or wood. No plastic, clip, poster or similar frames will be allowed. Damaged frames, cracked or broken glass or poorly cut mats, etc. will not be shown unless corrected and resubmitted before the public opening.
- A copy of the registration form must be attached to the back upper left of the work. (Registration forms will be sent with acceptance letter and also available at drop-off.)
The exhibition committee reserves the right to refuse any submissions that do not follow guidelines or professional standards. Please contact Janet Dean, preferably, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-739-1468 with any questions regarding guidelines, framing or presentation of your work.